Hala Rewards Discount Card
(last updated Dec. 1st 2018)
- This card is non-transferable and no more than one card can be owned by one person.
- Hala Rewards Discount Card is valid for use throughout its period of validity, and becomes invalid if tampered with, damaged or broken, and in this case or the case of its loss, the owner is granted a new card – replacement fees apply.
- Card is non-transferable, and value cannot be redeemed or transferred to others.
- The accepted currency is the UAE Dirham (AED) only.
- Hala rewards Discount Card can be used by U.A.E. citizens, residents and tourists of the United Arab Emirates.
- Hala Rewards Discount Card is covered under the governing laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Loss, damage or theft of the card must be reported directly to the Hala rewards office by emailing: Info-at-halarewards.com
- Hala rewards reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions from time to time, without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the Hala Rewards Members and partnering merchants.
- Hala rewards is not responsible for the business operations of the partnering merchants or their level of service and/or level of satisfaction by the card holder in respect to delivery, pricing and quality of goods and terms provided by the partnering merchant.
- Hala Rewards reserves the the right to amend the discount, and or offers without any notice.
- The availability of offers, products and services advertised on the card is the responsibility of the participating merchants.
- Offers and discounts provided by the shops are displayed on https://halarewards.com, owned by the Hala Rewards.
- Listed offers or discounts are exclusively for cardholders, offered by partners contracted with Hala Rewards only.
- Offers and discounts advertised on the official website of the card are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offers and discounts vary from each Hala Rewards partner.
- Cardholders must present Hala Rewards Discount card to partners in order to acquire the available offers and/or discounts, while the responsibility for the provision of offers and discounts remain the responsibility of Hala Rewards partners.
- All the available information on the Hala Rewards website is correct and valid at the time of writing. The website is updated daily and should be checked regularly to stay updated on the latest information.
- Please e-mail assist-at-halarewards.com to assist you any related merchants inquires.
Returns Refunds & Cancellation:
Hala Rewards will not issue refunds for any valid payment made to activate accounts / membership. Valid payments are defined as charges incurred by the subscriber on an active in an amount correlating to the account’s corresponding subscription plan.
Hala Rewards is not responsible for any charges incurred on an active subscription due to a failure to deactivate subscription before the beginning of a new billing cycle. We are also not responsible for payments incurred on “unused” active accounts.
Hala Rewards will not deal with or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Hala Rewards accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED